Sunday, April 4, 2010

My Latest Arrival, 20100304

As I have informed earlier in my previous post.. there was a moving sales which I had chose to pour my money at... well, today, i finally went to collect it and settle the balance of payment (yes, i had to owe them the payment coz i was really broke at that time, as i had post in my facebook, i had to survive like a week on RM40.. dats like USD12... oh crap.. but damn, i didnt manage to lose any weight.. hahaha.. so, mostly are stil MISB (Mint In Side Box).. Until i get myself a cabinet, i tink i'll keep most of it in the box.. the box better not be empty man.. (i really need that Detolf now, have mercy Mr IKEA, present me with some gifts laaa...) So, i just browse through with you on some of the arrivals...

THE TRANSFORMERS, HYBRID STYLE, CONVOY T.H.S. - 02
My First Optimus Prime...

Complete piece of work...

TRANSFORMERS : ROTF
NEST ALLIANCE BUMBLEBEE : Voyager Class
Wait.. the box is empty????
Oh, there you are...
TRANSFORMERS : ROTF
OPTIMUS PRIME : Leader Class

Too bad won't bee keeping him for long... Transferring ownership to a friend or should i get another....
MACROSS
VF-1A : Super Valkyrie
Standard Unit
MACROSS
VF-1S : Super Valkyrie
Hikari Ichijo Unit

MACROSS
VF-1S : Super Valkyrie
Roy Focker UnitFRAULEIN REVOLTECH
Haruhi Suzumiya : Bunny
Another Box Empty?????
Ok kids... help me find where is Bunny Haruhi... Can you find her? Yes? Where? Really? Good job... Yeay... Very good boys and girls...
BRAVE CHOGOKIN EX
Legioss & Tread
Green Unit
Always wanted this but couldn't never had afforded it.. til the sale and some poison by the shop... siot la kau sean... hahaha...
VOLTRON LION FORCE COLLECTION
'Lets go Voltron Force!'

So, that about it.. Maybe not much for some of you, but it a hell lot of expenses for me in one shot.. hahaha... Can't wait to get some cabinets.. but wait.. i need to BUY more cabinets which needs MORE MONEY.... dammit!!!! Arghh crap....

0 comments: