Saturday, May 29, 2010

Sales!!! Sales!! Sales!!! at e@Curve

I was just browsing through and i found that theres some sales on hasbro toys happening at e@Curve this weekend.. I'm broke, so i'll pass on this one.. anyone with details do fill me in on this...




I got this from the Shopping and Sales website..

Also;

From now until end-June, get great bargains at Outpost Toys with up to 50% off selected products from:
+ Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, Animated, TakaraTomy
+ Star Wars
+ Iron Man 2
+ Hasbro Boardgames

Also in conjunction with Hasbro Toys Carnival this weekend 29 -30 May at e@Curve Mutiara Damansara, receive an additional 10% on top of existing discounts!

Terms and conditions may apply.


Outpost Toys
Cathay Cineplex e@Curve
2A Jalan PJU 7/3
Mutiara Damansara
47810 Petaling Jaya
Selangor
Tel/Fax 03-77100562
Email toys@outpost.com.my
Opening hours 12pm to 10pm daily, extended till 12am midnight on Fridays, Saturdays and eve of public holidays

3 comments:

aKMaL said...

thanks for the heads up :) actually, kat the curve or....cineplex??

TaReQs said...

at the cineplex bro.. do let me know ur successful spendings..

aKMaL said...

no spendings for today..I'm broke! huahauhua...the items are soooo tempting..and the Star Wars event was nice.. ;)