Saturday, July 3, 2010

MG Strike Freedom Progress Update 1

Its been a while since i've built Gundams... The last few completed pieces (i havn't got much anyways) were way before i started this blog.. Most of my gundams are HG or lower ranks.. The era are mainly Gundam Seed, cause that was when i really got hooked to Gundams.. I 'll talk about the anime another time maybe but hey, go look up for it.. i liked the seed plot build up and flow, the attitudes, the mecha... i watched it like 3 time i think.. like all 50 episodes.. (ok, i cheated a lil coz most of its meelee fight scene are repeats.. haha)...

So, i started collecting gundams.. its been a while since i bought any.... then i remembered my last piece was a MG.. so, i looked for the box... n found it.. it was MG Strike Freedom...

I liked the gold... it really adds up to the strike freedom colors..
The MG Strike Freedom completed front view...
But.. to my horror, when i opened the box... OMG!!! I didn't finish it.. crap!! WHY??!! WHY???!! Then i remember telling myself... i'd never buy another gundam til i finish my 1st MG.. crap... no wonder i've been hesitating to get the Gundam OO Raiser!!! coz i never finished my Strike Freedom... Aiyoyo... I remember i bought it at a warehouse sale like in 2007 or 2008... that like ages ago.. Probably i got too hooked with my job n studies, i kinda forgotten to finish it.. well.. building gundam is more fun if we build it up part by part.. meaning.. keep the enthusiasm at a high from opening the box, til finishing it off... it i finish it at the same day, its kinda like, well, felt like too forceful... it no longer fun, instead stressful.. gundam are not meant to make people stress out to built.. it must be a fun and enyoyable process... haih.. what crap am i spouting today.. anyways...
I think its time for me to continue with my gundam.. anyways, i'm also itching for the MG Gundam OO Raiser... so, finish this and that may well be on my way... So, what to build? Seem like i stopped at the body unit.. So, today the head unit it is...
Read the manual booklet.. (Yes!! its a damn booklet to build a MG Gundam model.. imagine a life aize funtional unit... we'll need a library..)
My faithful blades...
Voila.. head unit done... attached to the body unit.... not bad eh... but my hp camera don't do justice to the piece.. but heck, when i finish this fella, we'll do better pictures ok..
Next is... the arm unit.. hope i don't delay for a another year eh.. Gambatte neh!!!

1 comments:

TaReQs said...

i was so bz doing the gundam n this blog, germany already scored against argentina... ok.. to WC2010!!! waka waka...