Sunday, August 29, 2010

GUNDAM OO : Previews...

Gundam 00 : Season 2 Preview Trailer




Gundam 00 : Movie Trailer 1, Preview....





Narrator:

2313AD, thanks to the policies pursued by the government of the federation earth, the earth is headed for a long era of prosperity
meanwhile, celestial beings

Caption: Preliminary first file

Halllelujah: Hey, hey, Marie, the latter battle was impressive, is not?
Setsuna: This is boring...
Lockon: Yeah..
Tiere: It is precisely because the earth is more or less in peace, Incidentally, I am a holographic projection. be the only person in Veda is pretty boring...
Lockon: I've never heard of such a thing... But if we become so boring, we will never do on stage!
Setsuna: yeah...
Lockon Stratos: Hey, excuse me!
All: Lockon Stratos?! You were alive?!
LS: No, I'm dead....
T&L: I'm tired of this answer… What is today?
LS: What do you ask? Open house was a shop are interested in the sky.. you guys have the air of boredom, therefore I am come to invite you...
L: But we do not want you to join nii-san…
S: Yeah..
LS: I promise I'll bring you right back, so relax.. well, let's go! Follow me!
T: I guess it will be a good way to kill time..
S: Yeah..

Caption: we forgot to put in lyle this scene...

H: Marie, lets go..
T: Good pan shop?
L: big-brother did he sleds here just for that?
LS: Well, it's really pretty... but this place is really delicious... old man! I brought some clients...
Chef: welcome!
T: This should be the first time we meet, but I do not feel weird or strange at all ..
H: yeah..
Chefs: everything is delicious because we love to bake....
S: Indeed, it is delicious....
LS: thanks to my aid.. Eat all you want....
Lt: Peries!
Ribbons: How cute panda, Pride of Russia....
Lt: Peries…..What is the matter, Peries?..... Andrei?... Andrei!! ….. Forgive me, Andrei…

H
: Its delicious isn’t it, Marie?
S: Delicious..
L: Well, it was fun .. and we could also see some old memories..
T: It was worth it..
H: Marie, that is?

Do let me know if i translated the anime wrongly or it badly... tried just for some anime fun.. can't deny the anime was hilarious...


Gundam 00 : Movie Trailer




I can't wait for the Gundam 00 movie anime to come out... well, enjoy the anime....

0 comments: