Sunday, December 5, 2010

Pull d plug???? Dream on!!!

Its been about 3 months since i last posted.. it been real bz with my MBA course.. oh yess.. I AM doin MBa, and its OK for me do stil enjoy anime, manga, cosplay n etc.. its a hobby.. got quite a number of stuff on anime and manga to post up, but lil time to to spend on it..

I m currently spending some time watching naruto (yes all 220 epsiodes of the 1st anime), before i wanno join in the naruto shipudden anime.. i got interested with naurot shipuudden anime since it had some pretty dramatic episodes, but i need to understand it overall, so i started off with the first 220 episodes of naruto anime..really need to get it over with before my course starts again in end of Dec or Jan 2011.. not much time.. Oh, the anime movie for Fate Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works is also released online.. Its real good from my point of view, don't expect Saber, Illiya or Sakura to play much of a rolelook up for it and download it.. i'll do a simple review when i hav d time.. Other animes and animations which i recently had some time to spend with are Bleach, Naruto Shippuuden movie (1,2,3), How to train your dragon,  Superman Batman: Apocalypse (which introduces Kara Zor El), and one i havn't watched like Macross Frontier Movie. Waiting for Nanoha the 1st movie and Gundam 00 movie to release on DVD... Expect also for a new Bleach anime movie to be released i Japan, but i dun hv no details bout it too...

So, thanx for waiting for me to come back, i'll try catch up with loss time.. after all, i targeted at least a post a week, means 52 post a year, n i;m just 60% there.. got few weeks to ctach up.. see if i can keep my quality with my quantity...

~ TaReQ ~ KeeP iN TouCH aLL THe BeST N TaKe CaRe

0 comments: